Our Silicones are easy to use. With them you will achieve the palliative, corrective or substitutive orthosis* you need.
* An orthosis is a handmade device that podiatrists use to protect, correct and substitute feet and toe disorders.
Video also available in Spanish and French languages.
Also in English with Dutch subtitles.
Introduction to Fresco Silicones Video:
This video explains and demonstrates all the major steps involved in making a silicone orthosis.
- Choose adequate hardness selecting the correct density of silicone
- Make an Orthosis: Using Duo Silicones and Silicones with Catalyst
- Repairing an orthosis with liquid silicones
- Making an orthosis using tube gauze and liquid silicones
- Tips, recommendations and common errors